Templates and patterns for use in service initiatives
- A Principle to plan pattern for evaluating systems with respect to enterprise architecture principles.
- Stakeholder Template
- Business Use Case (BUC) Template
- Business Object Template
- Stakeholder Class
- Types of Non-Functional Requirements that can be used when completing the Non-functional requirements (NFR) field in the before mentioned templates - depending on the template, different types of NFR will matter.
- Types of Project Issues that can be used when completing the Project Issues (PI) field in the before mentioned templates - depending on the template, different types of PI will matter.
- Techno Order (Ens Dictionary): artefacts for use in a Collaborative Planning Methodology (Interaction Dictionary) at different levels of scope.
- For guidance on identifying and modelling event complexes, see business event
Specific supporting materials
- Role navigator (Actor Atlas): some background for a range of possible stakeholder roles that could be assumed by stakeholders described in a Stakeholder Template.
- Regulations navigator (Actor Atlas): a page with links to a range of regulations to which business collaborations should comply (ref. non-functional requirement of type 17 (Legal Requirements)).
- Federal Enterprise Architecture, with a summary (Ens Dictionary) of its reference models and levels of scope.
- A summary description (Ens Dictionary) of layers, aspects and model elements of ArchiMate® 2.1.
For reference, examples and further details
- Volere: http://www.volere.co.uk/
- EMPRESS (ITEA): Framework for Requirements, Deliv. 3.1 (N. Heumesser, editor), April 5 2004.
- COMET: http://www.modelbased.net/comet/ (Component and Model-based Development Methodology)