Background: The Actor Atlas and the aligned development dashboards — such as those for the European Union, Morocco (in French), India, Nepal, the Philippines, Tanzania and the United States— are capturing tagged current topics alongside high-quality public sector information for all functions of government and all industries (COFOG and ISIC classes). Google Translate supports navigation in over 20 languages1. Structural linking of country specific development dashboards (e.g. that of Nepal) ensures low-hurdle access to evolving decisional and best practice guidelines for stakeholders engaged in any COFOG or ISIC class activity, from the local and municipal to the national level. Once the conversation bundling by cofog and isic tags is going, the synthesis of guidelines will be performed by a smart crowd. For adopting countries, the cross-class visualization of dependencies and a society-wide single-version-of-the-truth feature will yield a greater degree of participation, cohesion, transparency and accountability.
Access to the Actor Atlas and development dashboards will remain free. Donations to support their further development are accepted and will be acknowledged at the pages requested by the donors.
Country-specific development dashboards will provide a localized and actionable view on the wealth of information systematized in the Actor Atlas.
Soon first-mover on-line training courses will be offered for a reasonable fee. As the course content will be published as a wiki and the delivery will be supported via a private Google+ community, you could already put a first step:
- Create a Google+ account,
- In Google+, put these pages in one of your circles: Actor Atlas and the pages of the development dashboards that interest you: Belgium development dashboard, Maroc - développement, , Nepal development dashboard, Philippines development dashboard, Tanzania development dashboard
- Join the public Google+ communities: Wikiworx User Group and/or Smart Content
and a second step:
- Create a free Wikidot account via Wikidot's Create a new account screen, and activate it from the confirmation email. Remember your name (or alias) as you must provide it when applying for membership of any of the wikis owned by Wikinetix.
- In Wikidot.com apply for membership to the development dashboard of the country that interests you.